SHEPA LEARNING COMPANY
As of February 12, 2020
If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not access or use the site and should immediately cease such use.
Shepa Learning Company does not knowingly provide services or sell products to children. If you are below the age of thirteen (13) please do not provide us or other website visitors with any personal information and do not use this website. If Shepa Learning Company learns we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe Shepa Learning Company might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at [email protected]
2. Personal Information from customers
Shepa Learning Company respects your privacy. We do not collect personally identifiable information about you unless you voluntarily provide it, such as when you provide your name, telephone number and email contact information to register for one of Shepa Learning Company’s online courses, subscribe to the Shepa Learning Company email list for our weekly tip, blog posts, articles, or newsletter, send feedback to Shepa Learning Company, or respond to a survey. If you voluntarily provide your email address or other contact information, we might also use it to inform you of changes at Shepa Learning Company, to survey you about your use or opinion of Shepa Learning Company, or to ask for your support. At your request, we will remove your contact information from our files.
In addition to the above, Shepa Learning Company collects certain anonymous (non-personally identifiable) information to help us improve the Shepa Learning Company’s websites and to evaluate the access and use of Shepa Learning Company materials and the impact of Shepa Learning Company on the worldwide educational community:
- We collect information you provide about your use of and satisfaction with Shepa Learning Company through email you send us, through a Shepa Learning Company feedback form, and through Shepa Learning Company surveys, whether or not you voluntarily include your contact information.
- We may use web analysis tools that are built into the Shepa Learning Company web site to measure and collect anonymous session information.
- If you are using one of the common Internet web browsers, you can set up your browser to either let you know when you receive a cookie or to deny cookie access to your computer.
- When we report information about Shepa Learning Company access, use, and impact, we report aggregate, non-personally identifiable data. Occasionally, we report quoted feedback from users. We do not attribute feedback to specific individuals unless we obtain permission to use that person’s name along with the feedback.
3. Information that we share with third parties
Shepa Learning Company works with third parties to help provide you with our services and we may share Personal Information with them to support these efforts.
Personal Information may be shared with third parties to prevent, investigate, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our Terms of Service or any other agreement related to the services, or as otherwise required by law.
- Personal Information may be shared with third-party vendors to help us conduct marketing and/or advertising campaigns.
- Personal Information may also be shared with a company that acquires our business, whether through merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, or other similar transaction or proceeding. If this happens, Shepa Learning Company will post a notice on our homepage.
Shepa Learning Company will always ask for your consent before sharing your Personal Information with third parties for purposes other than those described in this Section 3.
4. What we don’t do with your Personal Information
Shepa Learning Company does not and will never share, disclose, sell, rent, or otherwise provide Personal Information to other companies (other than to specific Shepa Learning Company partners you may be interacting with) for the marketing of their own products or services.
If you are a customer using Shepa Learning Company’s services, we do not use the Personal Information we collect from you or your customers to independently contact or market to your customers. However, Shepa Learning Company may contact or market to your customers if we obtain their information from another source, such as from the customers themselves.
5. User Names and Passwords
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a username and password for access to certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping the username and password confidential. Do not give your password to anyone. If you enter a section of our website that requires a password, you should log out when you leave. As a safety precaution, you should also close out of your web browser completely and re-open it before viewing other parts of the Internet.
We may use autoresponders to communicate with you by e-mail. To protect your privacy, we use a verified opt-in system for such communications and you can always opt-out of such communications using the links contained in each autoresponder message. If you have difficulties opting out, you may contact us by sending an e-mail to [email protected].
Our website may provide, or third parties may provide, links to non-Shepa Learning Company Internet World Wide Web sites or resources. Because Shepa Learning Company has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Shepa Learning Company is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that Shepa Learning Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
You should note that information posted on any of the public elements of the service we are providing may be visible by users of the service throughout the world. You should therefore be careful when submitting information about yourself to the service.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website, including the illegal acts of third parties (such as criminal hacking).
9. Policy Changes
Shepa Learning Company
#101-1001 West Broadway, #355